Chromium (Cr) is a naturally occurring element found in rocks, animals, plants, and soil, predominantly in its insoluble trivalent form [Cr(III)]. Like many trace metal elements, chromium is essential to life at low concentrations, playing a key role in glucose, fat and protein metabolism by potentiating the action of insulin (this article will give you a[…]
When I think of Mediterranean food, it makes my mouth water: I think of sun-ripened tomatoes, artichokes, fruit bursting with flavour, nuts, seeds and delicious olive oil. And this diet is proving to be very good for health which means that not everything that tastes great is bad for you! However, the famous Mediterranean diet contains[…]
- HOW TO INCREASE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH DIET AND NUTRITION
- TO DETOX OR NOT TO DETOX?
- VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION – BEST WINTER BIOHACK?
- WORK HARD, PARTY HARD, MAKE SAUERKRAUT:A SoundCloud Super Story About BURNOUT
- THE BEST NATURAL COMPOUNDS TO COMBAT STRESS, HEADACHES, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION & INSOMNIA
- 5 TIPS FOR MILLENNIALS WHO WANT TO ENJOY BEST HEALTH
- How Can HOMOTOXICOLOHY Help You & Why You Should Make it YOUR NEW HEALTH PHILOSOPHY
- HOTEL THERAPY: A Splendid Way to Deal With STRESS
- LEAD is in the Air: How LEAD TOXICITY Leads to Irritability, Memory Loss & Flat Mood
- TOXIC METALS: How (Hexavalent) CHROMIUM Affects Your Body
- MERCURY Toxicity and What To Do About It: A Step-by-Step DETOXIFICATION Protocol
- HOW TOXINS AFFECT YOUR HEALTH: HEAVY METAL TOXICITY – What is Your Risk?
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up-to-date with the latest research in the area of natural medicine