Lead is a naturally occurring bluish-gray metal present in small amounts in the earth’s crust but activities such as fossil fuels burning, mining, and manufacturing contribute to its release in high concentrations in the environment. Today lead is used in everything from construction materials to batteries. Long-term exposure to lead can cause serious health problems to everyone[…]
- HOW TO INCREASE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH DIET AND NUTRITION
- TO DETOX OR NOT TO DETOX?
- VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION – BEST WINTER BIOHACK?
- WORK HARD, PARTY HARD, MAKE SAUERKRAUT:A SoundCloud Super Story About BURNOUT
- THE BEST NATURAL COMPOUNDS TO COMBAT STRESS, HEADACHES, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION & INSOMNIA
- 5 TIPS FOR MILLENNIALS WHO WANT TO ENJOY BEST HEALTH
- How Can HOMOTOXICOLOHY Help You & Why You Should Make it YOUR NEW HEALTH PHILOSOPHY
- HOTEL THERAPY: A Splendid Way to Deal With STRESS
- LEAD is in the Air: How LEAD TOXICITY Leads to Irritability, Memory Loss & Flat Mood
- TOXIC METALS: How (Hexavalent) CHROMIUM Affects Your Body
- MERCURY Toxicity and What To Do About It: A Step-by-Step DETOXIFICATION Protocol
- HOW TOXINS AFFECT YOUR HEALTH: HEAVY METAL TOXICITY – What is Your Risk?
We are a health clinic with a focus on disease prevention and body function optimisation. We treat people with nutritional therapy & modern homeopathics.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up-to-date with the latest research in the area of natural medicine