Chromium (Cr) is a naturally occurring element found in rocks, animals, plants, and soil, predominantly in its insoluble trivalent form [Cr(III)]. Like many trace metal elements, chromium is essential to life at low concentrations, playing a key role in glucose, fat and protein metabolism by potentiating the action of insulin (this article will give you a[…]
- HOW TO INCREASE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH DIET AND NUTRITION
- TO DETOX OR NOT TO DETOX?
- VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION – BEST WINTER BIOHACK?
- WORK HARD, PARTY HARD, MAKE SAUERKRAUT:A SoundCloud Super Story About BURNOUT
- THE BEST NATURAL COMPOUNDS TO COMBAT STRESS, HEADACHES, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION & INSOMNIA
- 5 TIPS FOR MILLENNIALS WHO WANT TO ENJOY BEST HEALTH
- How Can HOMOTOXICOLOHY Help You & Why You Should Make it YOUR NEW HEALTH PHILOSOPHY
- HOTEL THERAPY: A Splendid Way to Deal With STRESS
- LEAD is in the Air: How LEAD TOXICITY Leads to Irritability, Memory Loss & Flat Mood
- TOXIC METALS: How (Hexavalent) CHROMIUM Affects Your Body
- MERCURY Toxicity and What To Do About It: A Step-by-Step DETOXIFICATION Protocol
- HOW TOXINS AFFECT YOUR HEALTH: HEAVY METAL TOXICITY – What is Your Risk?
We are a health clinic with a focus on disease prevention and body function optimisation. We treat people with nutritional therapy & modern homeopathics.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up-to-date with the latest research in the area of natural medicine